Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. OR get iPhone 13, on us for a limited time. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Looks like trophy may 19th and comes with xbox game
ericreinhardt
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: Looks like trophy may 19th and comes with xbox game
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

ericreinhardt wrote:
Here is the link http://m.wpcentral.com/verizon-trophy-19th-now-free-xbox-game-here-we-go-again-edition

I guess we should face it.  There's going to be a prediction like this between now and when Jesus comes back, or when they decided to launch the two year-old Trophy complete with NoDO, Mango, Apollo, and Belfiorio all preinstalled. 

I like the "here we go again edition" that they put in the address.  NICE.

0 Likes
Re: Looks like trophy may 19th and comes with xbox game
WP7SmartPhones
Enthusiast - Level 2

hopmedic wrote:

ericreinhardt wrote:
Here is the link http://m.wpcentral.com/verizon-trophy-19th-now-free-xbox-game-here-we-go-again-edition

I guess we should face it.  There's going to be a prediction like this between now and when Jesus comes back, or when they decided to launch the two year-old Trophy complete with NoDO, Mango, Apollo, and Belfiorio all preinstalled. 

I like the "here we go again edition" that they put in the address.  NICE.

Couldn't have said it better.  I consider this just another useless rumor, just like all the rest. 

With Verizon being so slow at delivering any new technology, it is going to be interesting if/when the T-Mobile and AT&T merger is complete.  That network will have coverage that is pretty close to Verizon's.  If AT&T/T-Mobile can conitnue to turn out tech at the same speed they do now without significant problems, Verizon may find itself being a feature phone dealer only.  This could turn into a real problem that goes way beyond just the Windows Phone.  Consider the Thunderbolt.  The users of that phone were experiencing the same issues.

0 Likes