Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Lost Phone
StephanieVirginia

How do I find my dead phone within the confines of my home?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lost Phone
nicholasbranson

Kind of out of luck, there. Any location service will require power to the device. I'd suggest digging in the couch cushions and between seats of your car. Thats where mine always is, and I never find it the first time I look there.

0 Likes
bsites1968
Novice

This reminds me of the Stephen Wright joke about the time he couldn't find his socks.  "So I called information.  She said, 'They're behind the couch.'.  So I looked behind the couch and there they were."

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

StephanieVirginia, here's a second pair of eye to help you look for that device. Have you tried to call that device from an alternate phone? I apologize that if the battery is depleted, then making a call to it will not be helpful. Unfortunately, we have no way of locating that device within your home.

Do you have an alternate phone that you can activate to use temporarily? http://vz.to/SLq428

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes