Luma 950 and 950xl
Stephen_C130
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon listen very carfully. I have never owned a windows phone, I have always owned android devices so im no winows phone fan boy. I have also been with Verizon for more than a decade, almost a decade on my current account alone. I have not one but two accounts with you, six lines In all. I am very seriously considering leaving you for another carrier if you do not allow the new windows phones on your networks. You are awful with phone selection. Just like when you didn't want iPhone when they first came out. Seriously how did you not learn your lesson from that. How about mabey allow your customers to decide what they want. How are you going to be so damn expensive and then restrict you customers like that. No one's asking you to buy and stock up on unpopular phones, we just want them to work on your network. Can you seriously not be bothered to work with manufacturers to that end. I am getting fed up with the premium Verizon price with the lacking Verizon support.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Luma 950 and 950xl
Tidbits
Legend

MS didn't talk to anyone but AT&T about the newest phone. There is some sort of exclusivity deal so you'll have to wait and see from that point. Generally exclusive deals no one else can talk about if they are getting it or not until it expires.  This was recently admitted, but of course take it with a grain of salt, but the info does have backing from T-Mobile.