Lumia 735
gail1034

Is the Lumia 735 compatible with the Verizon Cloud app?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lumia 735
primortal
Master - Level 1

IMHO stay away from Verizon's Cloud app and use Microsoft OneDrive.  Microsoft OneDrive works across all platforms (mobile and desktops) and the software is maintained by Microsoft where as Verizon's apps are hardly ever updated for Windows Mobile.

Link to the app, Verizon Cloud – Windows Apps on Microsoft Store best done on the phone if possible.

gail1034

The problem is I have a lot of content in the Verizon Cloud.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

You should be able to move it or download the content to an SD card and upload it to OneDrive.

0 Likes
TIMNEW93
Enthusiast - Level 3

It does work, but I agree One Drive is a lot better once you get everything migrated to it.

0 Likes
gail1034

It will not let me sign in....I get an error message that my password is incorrect. But if I go to my Verizon, the password woks fine. It also always worked for Verizon Cloud on my Samsung phone. Any advice to get it working?

0 Likes
TIMNEW93
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon Cloud is working on my 735 running Windows 10, I just checked.  Maybe try shutting the phone off and then back on.  If that doesn't work, try deleting the app and re-downloading.  I remember having some difficulty the first time getting signed in, but after that it stays signed in.  Hope that helps!

0 Likes
shawntej_vzw
Verizon Employee

gail1034,

We want you to be able to reliably use the Cloud on your device to keep your content safe. The Lumia 735 is compatible with the Cloud app, and shouldn't cause any issues for you. Since you mentioned that you're able to log in at My Verizon and that you were able to use it on a previous device, it sounds like there may be something going on with the app itself. Let's try uninstalling Uninstall Apps - Microsoft Lumia 735 | Verizon Wireless  and reinstalling the app. Let us know if you have any luck with completing these steps.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gail1034

I have uninstalled the app three times and each time reinstalled. Same problem exists.

0 Likes
christinej_vzw
Verizon Employee

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes