Lumia 822 stopped sending mms again
birdiejr

I had this trouble before w sending AND receiving mms and tried everything I could find on the support forums. Finally, hard booted which was a pain but it restored the service. It has been less than two weeks and now I can't send mms again. What a bigger pain?!?! I don't want to troubleshoot my phone every two weeks. I love the Windows Phone idea but really?? This is ridiculous! Yes, data is on. Yes, roaming is on. Everything is just as it should be. Help!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lumia 822 stopped sending mms again
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hearing that your troubles have returned truly upsets me, birdiejr! We need to get this resolved immediately. What happens when you attempt to send a MMS message? Are you able to receive MMS messages? Lastly, are you using the stock messaging app? Please provide me with a few more details.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
birdiejr

I AM using the stock msg app and receive the Can't send message comment after some bit of time. Sometimes (and I do mean sometimes) I can receive MMS but my husband and I will be sitting beside each other and he will receive the message several minutes before me, sent from same user.

Additionally, last night my phone did not charge and it will not connect properly w my charger. I have to hold it to ensure a good connection. I have tried several different chargers now. Is this something that can be fixed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello birdiejr

Thank you for all the troubleshooting you've done and for the details. I would like to look at the account and check the settings and review your options. Please follow me back and send me a private message.

I look forward to your reply and getting this fixed.

Sincerely,
JoeL_VZW
Follow us onTwitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes