Lumia 928 $25 Windows Store Credit Redemption?
BobHenry

Hi, does anyone know how to redeem the $25 Windows store credit with the purchase of the Lumia 928?  I got mine yesterday, but can find no information on where or how to redeem the credit that was supposed to be included with the purchase.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lumia 928 $25 Windows Store Credit Redemption?
blessedSoul

I ordered mine yesterday (I wanted the black one, otherwise I would have picked it up), and I also chatted with a sales rep, here's what I was told about the $25 credit:

>> Chat transcript deleted as proprietary information per the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Tim_B
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here is a link I located.

http://wp.promo.eprize.com/app/

I tried to register last night and got a message stating my IMEI was invalid.  I called the listed support number today and was asked to take a picture of the barcodes on the box and email it in for verification. I just got a standard autoreply stating a 3 business day response time. 

0 Likes
BobHenry

Thanks for the link Tim_B.  I tried and got the same message (that the IMEI was invalid).  Haven't had an opportunity to call the support number yet. 

0 Likes
Tim_B
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bob - I just tried resubmitting and it went through this time.  Must be a 48 hour delay from activation?  Anyway, we should all be ok now. 

Cheers!

0 Likes
BobHenry

Thanks, Tim.  I tried again later and was also able to successfully submit mine too.

0 Likes