Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Lumia 928 $25 Windows Store Credit Redemption?
BobHenry

Hi, does anyone know how to redeem the $25 Windows store credit with the purchase of the Lumia 928?  I got mine yesterday, but can find no information on where or how to redeem the credit that was supposed to be included with the purchase.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lumia 928 $25 Windows Store Credit Redemption?
blessedSoul

I ordered mine yesterday (I wanted the black one, otherwise I would have picked it up), and I also chatted with a sales rep, here's what I was told about the $25 credit:

>> Chat transcript deleted as proprietary information per the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Tim_B

Here is a link I located.

http://wp.promo.eprize.com/app/

I tried to register last night and got a message stating my IMEI was invalid.  I called the listed support number today and was asked to take a picture of the barcodes on the box and email it in for verification. I just got a standard autoreply stating a 3 business day response time. 

0 Likes
BobHenry

Thanks for the link Tim_B.  I tried and got the same message (that the IMEI was invalid).  Haven't had an opportunity to call the support number yet. 

0 Likes
Tim_B

Bob - I just tried resubmitting and it went through this time.  Must be a 48 hour delay from activation?  Anyway, we should all be ok now. 

Cheers!

0 Likes
BobHenry

Thanks, Tim.  I tried again later and was also able to successfully submit mine too.

0 Likes