Lumia 928 does not support Group Messaging, is there a workaround?
xkeyzersozex

I need this enabled! It's my primary mode of communication with my business associates! Does anyone have a viable workaround?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lumia 928 does not support Group Messaging, is there a workaround?
Geebox
Contributor - Level 3

The phone does have a group and room text feature. You can make and name a group and add people you want to mass text to it. The issue is; any recipient who respond can only respond by individual treads and not a group response where the entire group and see. So in short, you can group text out but not receive text as a group.

0 Likes
JLeaHorner

are they going to upgrade the phone so that we can reply all to a group text? I am able to send out a group text, yes, and also able to see group texts coming in, but can only reply to ONE person. Please advise if this is going to be fixed and part of an upgrade in the future. I JUST got this phone a couple of months ago with a 2 year contract and would be upsetting to not have this feature for 2 years!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JLeaHorner,

Thanks for replying to our post.  I know that is important to get group messages on your phone. We currently do have have any info when this will be available.  I would recommend checking out a news page for information about our future updates. http://bit.ly/n5snpq I apologize for any inconveniences.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes