Lumia 9xx?
ericb223
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Re: Lumia 9xx?
_yankees_
Contributor - Level 3

its sounds like another complete hoax based of that lame twitter account amateur boy

0 Likes
Pavlovscow
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree.  I also saw this today: 

http://wmpoweruser.com/nokia-takes-out-design-patent-for-leaked-lumia-concept/

If there is any truth to that blurry photo, it might be this.  Would make sense to request the patent before a big announcement next week.

Still think the chance of us getting a high end nokia phone is less than 15%.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

If VZW announce anything next week it will not be a high end Lumia phone.  If rumors are correct we'll have to wait till black friday.

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

A wait to black Friday won't surprise me.  I can wait for that. I've waited this long - I'm definitely not going to jump the gun for something that is less than what I want.  I want the camera in the 920.  Nothing less.

EcureuilSauvage
Enthusiast - Level 2

i'll wait until black friday, but not 6 months.....i've been waiting for over a year, so an additional month won't be too bad... 6 months will not work...

0 Likes
_yankees_
Contributor - Level 3

Sorry guys I don't think that's gonna happen anymore. AT&T has a 6 months exclusivity. So most likely Verizon will get around Spring.

822 and 8x are coming on Nov 12

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Agreed.  Six months won't do.  But also, I'm not going to waste a 2 year contract on a phone that isn't at LEAST what I want, and what I want most is the camera in the 920.  So if there isn't a 920 equivalent by the first week of December, I'll be back to calling for Elop's resignation, as a stockholder.  And beyond that I'll probably hang on to my Trophy until something BETTER than 920 comes to Verizon.  If nothing by the time my contract is up in May, then I'll be looking on the no-contract market to see if I can find a way to get what I want, and if I can get it on something like Straight Talk, and working on Verizon's network, all the better.

asphaltpilot
Enthusiast - Level 3

My God we can't wait that long.  My wife's Fascinate barely works.  This is sad to read.  So much fail.  The Nokia 920 > HTC 8X, easily.  I'll be checking AT&T.

0 Likes