Re: Lumia or HTC?
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Errr.... Maybe not....  I'm thinking the buttons were just a bit different.  But the phone was VERY similar.

0 Likes
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

hopmedic wrote:

There's a difference between valid questions and questions intended to provoke.  Since you think I picked and chose which questions to answer, here you go:

• Yes, I have used a 920.  Only for a few minutes, but yes, I have.  Loved it.
  • My wildest dreams won't come true.  They don't involve a phone.
  • Yes, I used the camera.
  • How do I know it's the best camera out there?  First, because my reading level is greater than the second grade, and because other people who have access to more devices than I do have written as much.  Multiple sources.
  • It is not A camera that I want.  I have more than $10,000 in digital SLR gear that I don't want to shlep around with me everywhere.  It is the phone that I want because the phone has the best camera of any phone out there.  Big difference.  I carry a phone everywhere anyway.  Rather than add another device to my pockets, switch to one with the best camera.
  • Like I said, I have tried ATT - last year before Trophy came out, I switched, and switched back because of the coverage.  As much as I'm disgusted with the exclusivity, and I'm disgusted that Verizon doesn't have the 920, I'm stuck because of coverage.  I was fooled by a change in ATT's coverage map, but set straight by my friends' letting me know that the actual coverage hasn't changed.

Why does it matter to you?  I posted my opinion, you didn't like what I said, so you posted your jabs.  Now you have your answers.  So go run home to mommy, and take your toys with you.

Highly, highly, laughable.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

You're right, hopmedic. That one was not a U.S. model, but I replaced it with a pic of the real thing.

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Laugh away.  I care not.

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

That looks more familiar!

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

mine wasn't exactly the same, but VERY close....and it was my first phone with verizon....lol!!!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

that's fine and all, but since you didn't start the thread, it would be nice if it remains up for the OP.

mrpearsoy wrote:

AZSALUKI wrote:

could you both kindly quit attacking each other, before a moderator pulls the entire thread down? the last few posts have added nothing to this discussion.

I personally hope it does get pulled down....all I did was ask some very valid questions and he attacked me for it...that IS quite childish, when you cant answer someones questions.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

AZSALUKI wrote:

mine wasn't exactly the same, but VERY close....and it was my first phone with verizon....lol!!!

My first Nokia phone was my 3rd cell phone.  It was the Nokia 5100 series 5190 and 5160(both the same phone just different carriers).  Later came the 6100 series, then the 3300 series(the one pictured above was the 3400 I think).

0 Likes