Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Lyons2
lyons2

How do I prevent popups from appearing on my phone?!  Sick of it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lyons2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello lyons2,

We all know that pop ups can, well..., pop up! They usually come at the most inconvenient time like while on a phone call or reading another message or email. There is a way to combat them my friend! In order for me to make the most affective suggestion, I will need some information about the pop ups. Below, I have some questions about the pop up and if you could provide some answers then that would be great!

• What type of pop ups are they? (Email, sms, notification)
  • How often are you getting pop ups?
  • Are the pop ups from the same source?
  • Are you able to provide any information about the source or the message of the pop ups?

If the pop ups are in a text message format then there should be some information in the message on how to opt-out. If the pop ups are from an email account then I would suggest reviewing the filters on the email address that you have. Finally, if they are notifications then we have a “premium sms block” that can stop pop ups from short codes. Once I have the information from the questions above then I can make the best suggestion. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes