MANGO IS ROLLING OUT!
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/windowsphone/archive/2011/09/27/windows-phone-7-5-mango-u...

http://mango.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/features/update-schedule-usa.aspx

I have not gotten notice of the update yet, but it says Verizon is delivering.  If you get notice of the update, let us know!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MANGO IS ROLLING OUT!
mooreshelby
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have gotten mine. Smiley Happy Installing now...

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Just got mine - installing now. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
chinch
Contributor - Level 1

coworker just updated the VZW HTC Trophy but it went to 7392 (from 7389)

no "Mango 7720" update appearing yet.

otoh my focus is doing it's 3rd update for Mango (samsung update for windows) following the beta cleanup and 7.5 update

0 Likes
wytedevl

I had the same problem. Restart zune. As soon as you click on the check for updates link, disconnect from the internet. You have about .5 seconds. when I did this it then showed a 7403 update. reconnect the internet and install. as soon as that was done it went right into the 7.1.7720 install.

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Update for my Trophy took about 35 minutes, including the firmware update from HTC.  Not sure if this will be the norm or not, since I was going from Mango Beta bits, and I don't know if that makes a difference or not.  When I went from NoDo to Mango Beta, that took just over an hour, if I remember right.

0 Likes
StevieD123

Same thing here... I received a message this morning that an update was available. I thought it was Mango but it was only the 7392 update. I checked for updates again and it said my phone was up to date and gave me the option to rollback if the update wasn't working. Tried it few times and no luck. Then I saw a suggestion to restart Zune and disconnect from the internet when you click the update option. I did just that (Zune>Phone>Check for Update>Immediately unplugged my internet cable>Voila) and the 7403 update popped up this time. I reconnected the internet and installed it. After running through all 10 steps it started to download the 7.10.7720.68 update. I'm installing it as I type. Hooray!

0 Likes
Forjo

I keep trying the disconnect method and it still shows my current version as the latest, and the option to restore back to the previous version.  Any suggestions?

**UPDATE**

Nevermind. I think I was disconnecting TOO fast. After several iterations I got hte 7403 option. It's installing now!

-Forjo

0 Likes