Re: Microsoft != Verizon ( OFFICIAL VOTE )
wvp

I have been a customer of Verizon since 1995, if the Lumia 950 is not available on Verizon I will definitely go to ATT.  I have had iphones and android phones. Then I thought outside the box, and tried a windows phone, I will only own a windows phone.  My family has tried my windows phone and will all be switching to windows phones from iPhone and android.

Verizon, look at your stock price, not gaining as many customers as you thought!  You will be playing catchup soon!!

0 Likes
lsuperhero
Enthusiast - Level 3

TheRealPaul,

Thanks for your vote!

I found this link:  Region Leadership | Verizon Wireless

After you put your vote, or your forum post here, also go send a friendly email about how you would like your Microsoft phone on Verizon.

L

0 Likes
lsuperhero
Enthusiast - Level 3

Everybody go to: Do you want Microsoft Lumia 950/950 XL on Verizon?

Vote today!

Afterwards, send a friendly reminder to the regional VP:

Region Leadership | Verizon Wireless

L

0 Likes
ChewhBird

Actually the hardware is inside the phone.  MS disabled functionality as part of ongoing negotiations with Verizon.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

There doesn't need to be negotiation unless MS wants Verizon to fit the bill for licensing for CDMA and FCC licensing cost. If that is indeed the case then Verizon isn't violating block C rules. If MS really wanted to stick it to Verizon not having it available on Verizon isn't going to do a think. Making to work and forcing them to accept it will.

0 Likes
nechpech
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's ready to order on the  AT&T Website.

Boo Vzw !

0 Likes
ShadowRider
Enthusiast - Level 3

Aaahhhh..... the bots have posted yet again.  I would have thought they could spell better though.

"what draws" us to this particular model? Just look at the specs.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Microsoft didn't enable CDMA functionality, submit the phones for CDMA certification or pay licensing fees to Qualcomm. These phones were never intended to be used with Verizon Wireless, Sprint or their respective resellers.

0 Likes