Moving Contacts From One Trophy To Another
garak0410

Hi...I am IT Director for a small business. I put all of our sales force on HTC Trophy's for the ease of use and they like them.

One sales person broke his screen and we are replacing the phone. I assumed his contacts synced with hotmail but he only has 5 contacts in his hotmail. So, I tried an import from the old SIM card and nothing. So beyond him using another @live or @hotmail account that he cannot recall, any idea how to find his old contacts? This old phone is totally unuseable right now until repaired but for now, we need to get his contacts into his new phone and the hotmail address he provided and the old SIM do not hold them.

Thanks!
Brian

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moving Contacts From One Trophy To Another
danvega
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unless he had other contacts on the SIM, contacts come from Live (Hotmail), Exchange, Facebook or LinkedIn. So he might want to sign on to those other accounts.

0 Likes
ron8

Check if he synced with his Gmail, mine is all on Hotmail, but initially I was using Gmail, before I transferred everything over to Hotmail. 

0 Likes
alee001
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did syncing with his gmail account work out?  Just interested to know if that was the issue.

0 Likes