My Verizon App for Windows Phone 8 not as good as iPhone- update soon?
pepsfriend

I am pretty bummed -- we have a family plan with 2 people with iPhone and 2 with Windows phone 8.  One of the folks on the Windows phone (Lumia 822) is the primary number on the account but the My Verizon all does not allow visibility to all the other phone usage data.  The folks on the iPhones can both see all of the stats for all 4 phones.  Went to the Verizon store and they scatched their heads. 

Does anyone know if there is a way to see data for all the phones on the Windows Phone?  Will there be an update?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon App for Windows Phone 8 not as good as iPhone- update soon?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Couldn't you use the phone's browser to log into the MyVerizon account and look at the stats that way?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pepsfriend

Sure but it is not as convenient.  I would think that the primary number would have all of that information available in the app -- not the others.  The Verizon app on the iPhone is more full featured and I don't think I should have to go through the hassle of going through IE to get the information that is available in the app on another platform.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

pepsfriend wrote:

Sure but it is not as convenient.  I would think that the primary number would have all of that information available in the app -- not the others.  The Verizon app on the iPhone is more full featured and I don't think I should have to go through the hassle of going through IE to get the information that is available in the app on another platform.

Perhaps. However my biggest concern with the MyVerizon app is there is no log out option for it on my android phone. I prefer to manually login each time to check my account. I can do that from the browser without having to clear the data from the application each time.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
NDKoze

I am not sure if the MyVerizon app is different for WP8 vs WP7.5, but I can access both my usage details (Trophy) and my son's (Trophy) usage details from my MyVerizon app without any problems.

When I click "Usage Details" and it brings up a screen that shows both of my phone numbes. I just click which one I want and it shows me the for the number I selected.

0 Likes