My Verizon LG Won't Boot Up, but Screen Works
patrickdevlin

So I was texting one of my friends today, and suddenly my phone just turned off. When I tried turning it back on, it gets stuck at the screen that says "Verizonwireless" so the phone 'works' but it can't boot up for some reason.

There has been no water damage, and no other damage to it. I was texting someone with it when it suddenly turned off. I tried taking the battery out and putting the battery back in, but it still gets stuck at the "Verizonwireless" screen. I tried repeating all these steps after charging the phone for about 2 hours. And I also tried doing these steps while the phone was plugged in.

Model number: LG-VN251S

H/W Rev: 1.2

Li-Ion Battery 3.7V (BL-46CN)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Edit: Also, this morning it was at 100% Messages, but I deleted some messages so it was back down to 87% Messages full this morning.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon LG Won't Boot Up, but Screen Works
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello patrickdevlin! I am terribly sorry to hear about your phone. You've done the right steps to try to fix it, and if it doesn't ome on after charging & removing the battery, the next step for this type of phone is to replace it. How long have you owned your phone? You can also check to see if you have an upgrade available by logging in to My Verizon.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes