My backup assistant plus is not backing up all ao my contacts. My Lumia Icon has twice as many contacts as your cloud. The sync process says successful.
callahank

Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My backup assistant plus is not backing up all ao my contacts. My Lumia Icon has twice as many contacts as your cloud. The sync process says successful.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
callahank,

Not being able to save all of your contacts can prove to be very frustrating and we do want to help you get this working ASAP. Are you getting any error messages at all when you try to save them via back up assistant plus? Have you made any changes recently to your device at all? Please share some additional details so that we can assist you further.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: My backup assistant plus is not backing up all ao my contacts. My Lumia Icon has twice as many contacts as your cloud. The sync process says successful.
primortal
Master - Level 1

If you are using a Microsoft Outlook (Live or Hotmail) account, dump Backup Assistant altogether and go with Windows Phone native backup, Learn about Windows Phone backup | Windows Phone How-to (United States)

0 Likes