My voicemail is refusing to work
UncleBino999

I got a Nokia Lumia 928 about a month ago, and i had not realized you had to set up voicemail until a few days ago when a friend pointed out the ear-shattering noise their phone made when it attempted to reach my voicemail. so i tried to set up my voicemail recently and whenever i call my voicemail it makes the same sound, i tried pressing pound, and that fail. so i went to my settings, went to "applications", then to "phone" and found only an option to change the number for voice mail. So iwent back to the home screen and scoured through my applications, and found the "voicemail" application, i opened it, it told me to enter a pin, so i tried "0000" and it apparently worked so i continued only to get a message to set up "visual voicemail" which was highly unhelpful. so i thought to try calling my voicemail again, and tried punching in "0000" to see if that would work, but no, it still played the annoying recurring beeps... ive been searching the baron wasteland known as the internet for a forum, faq, anything to solve my problem, i even went past a 10th page on google, and still, nothing. would anyone be so kind as to help a highly annoyed, nearly super saiyan Lumia 928 owner?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My voicemail is refusing to work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi UncleBino999,

Let's make sure you reach Super Sayin 4 with your Lumia 928 and voice mail! Did you activate a new line of service or upgrade from a different device? The first step we should take is to make sure the voice mail is being forwarded correctly. Please dial *73 Send to disable any previous call forwarding changes and test the voice mail again. We will get those messages blasting in!

Thank you,

Yale_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes