My wife's samsung intensity 3's screen is cracked internally. It works fine but i can't see anything. Can someone walk me thru with correct button pushes to move all photos/videos to sd card? remember, I'm blind so please, I need EVERY button push, in ord
masterluke1986

My wife's samsung intensity 3's screen is cracked internally. It works fine but i can't see anything. Can someone walk me thru with correct button pushes to move all photos/videos to sd card? remember, I'm blind so please, I need EVERY button push, in order. Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My wife's samsung intensity 3's screen is cracked internally. It works fine but i can't see anything. Can someone walk me thru with correct button pushes to move all photos/videos to sd card? remember, I'm blind so please, I need EVERY button push, in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, masterluke1986. Sorry to hear of what has happened to your wife's phone. We're here to help out. Regarding copying photos to an SD card, if the screen is not functioning it will be very difficult to transfer photos, as there is no way to transfer all the photos from the phone memory to the SD card in one go. Each photo would need to be moved manually. If you are able to have the phone taken to a local direct store, they may be able to move the photos via a machine. Since the phone has physical buttons, they should still be able to navigate menus that way to transfer over. http://bit.ly/3SdsA

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My wife's samsung intensity 3's screen is cracked internally. It works fine but i can't see anything. Can someone walk me thru with correct button pushes to move all photos/videos to sd card? remember, I'm blind so please, I need EVERY button push, in
masterluke1986

sorry, forgot this: can you help me move my contact list to the sd card to? again, I'm blind with a broken LCD screen so I can't see a thing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, masterluke1986. Sorry to hear of what has happened to your wife's phone. We're here to help out. Regarding copying photos to an SD card, if the screen is not functioning it will be very difficult to transfer photos, as there is no way to transfer all the photos from the phone memory to the SD card in one go. Each photo would need to be moved manually. If you are able to have the phone taken to a local direct store, they may be able to move the photos via a machine. Since the phone has physical buttons, they should still be able to navigate menus that way to transfer over. http://bit.ly/3SdsA

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes