Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NFL App for WP7
jetsafl

When is the NFL app for Win Phone 7 coming?  Come on Verizon, get working on this.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: NFL App for WP7
primortal

What does VZW have to do with the NFL?  They don't develop applications outside of their own network.

Talk to the NFL about when will they release an app for WP7.

0 Likes
hopmedic
Novice

primortal wrote:

What does VZW have to do with the NFL?  They don't develop applications outside of their own network.

Talk to the NFL about when will they release an app for WP7.

Or write your own!  :smileywink:

0 Likes
fascam

The application is new and is only available on phones that have the Mango update. So the application won't be available for us until VZW signs off and publishes the update to it's customers. We'll see more of these in the coming weeks and months as developers write new or updated apps.

It does look like a cool app. Looks like the live tile is based on your favorite team.

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you to the community for your responses.

I like you jetsafl can't wait for The NFL application on the Windows phone. I love the interactive tiles. The manufacturers and software developers are constantly coming out with new applications. I've brought your concerns to our product development team. I would encourage you to sign up so your notified about new information on our products.

Thank you

0 Likes