NFL Mobile and MORE Everything Plan
FranT73
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently downloaded the 2015 nfl mobile update and I have the more everything plan with verizon and that gives me live video access to nfl network and live games but when I attempted to access this it said my plan didn't cover it but the more everything

has anyone else had that problem too with their 2015 nfl mobile app and if so what do you do to get the live access? Thank you

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NFL Mobile and MORE Everything Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a football fan myself, I know how important it is to get all your games in one convenient place, Ericjhurley. The Preseason NFL Mobile access is different thatn Regular Season or Postseason access. Preseason includes only national games on FOX, ESPN, NBC, CBS and NFL Network. Blackout restrictions may apply to live Preseason games on NFL Network. The $99.99 option mentioned earlier is the NFL Game Pass subscription through the app or through NFL.com that is not a part of the included NFL Mobile benefits and does offer games on demand along with other benefits. Visit www.nfl.com/gamepass for more information.  

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FranT73,

It's time to get you the access on the app that you need! Is this the first time you are using it on your phone? What model phone do you have? Are you able to access the other features of this app?

SandyS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FranT73
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes it is my first time using on this phone windows phone it is a replacement phone

it is a windows phone lumia mokia 928 and I am able to access other features yes but how do I get to access live video content?  I have attempted to re install it several times and still the same problem and I have the more everything plan so I should get live access but it says my current plan does not cover it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NFL Mobile makes football season more enjoyable, FranT73. Let's keep digging into this. Are you able to play other videos, such as YouTube, on the device? Do you have any issues with data connectivity?

LynnD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ericjhurley

I also have the same problem. I have the more everything plan, and last season I could watch all games live. Now with updated app it says I need to subscribe. Some games seem to work but not all. Not sure why. Any ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ericjhurley, let's get your NFL mobile app up and running. I use the NFL mobile app alot and can not miss a game. Let's get this taken care of for you. Are you using wifi or mobile data? Have you uninstall the app and reinstall the app?

ZangY_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ericjhurley

Yes I have deleted and reinstalled the app. I've tried on both wifi and data. I only get to watch select games. I cannot "replay" any game. It says I need to subscribe to game pass for $99.99. But I'm supposed to have all this for free.

0 Likes
mdp2782

I am having this same problem.  I have used the App in the past to watch games even last week but it is now telling me I have to subscribe for $99.99 to watch any game.

0 Likes
Ericjhurley

I called customer service. They said pre season only get to watch nfl network. But I think they are wrong. I was on the phone for 1 and a half hours. Let me know if you get a different answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a football fan myself, I know how important it is to get all your games in one convenient place, Ericjhurley. The Preseason NFL Mobile access is different thatn Regular Season or Postseason access. Preseason includes only national games on FOX, ESPN, NBC, CBS and NFL Network. Blackout restrictions may apply to live Preseason games on NFL Network. The $99.99 option mentioned earlier is the NFL Game Pass subscription through the app or through NFL.com that is not a part of the included NFL Mobile benefits and does offer games on demand along with other benefits. Visit www.nfl.com/gamepass for more information.  

JenniferH_VZW

0 Likes