Re: NFL Mobile and MORE Everything Plan
Not applicable

What is VERIZON supposed to do about it? They don't make the app the NFL does. Those are the people you should be complaining to.

0 Likes
Ericjhurley

Well Verizon promised us that we could watch games live

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Not applicable

First of all the season hasn't started yet. Secondly the NFL makes the app and if it doesn't work then you need to contact the NFL. There is nothing Verizon can do about it other than to ask the NFL to fix it. Which they already have several times. Do you blame Verizon when any of your other apps don't work? You go Sunday Night, Monday night, NFL Network and local CBS and FOX games. Pre-season games are mostly produced locally and not by CBS and FOX so of course you wouldn't be able to see them.

0 Likes
Ericjhurley

Listen buddy how about you settle down. You're clearly just upset because you are a bucs fan.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Preseason was only nationally televised games, which was only a few.  Regular season will be only those games televised locally

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ericjhurley wrote:

Listen buddy how about you settle down. You're clearly just upset because you are a bucs fan.

Sent from my iPhone

You're the one upset and also lacks the understanding of who you need to contact. The app work fine for me. Also grow up.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

If you select a game that does not fit those criteria, you are offered the $99 package

0 Likes
Mustangmoose302

And a fresh app update was just released and installed on my phone. Under the "fixes" it states that all Verizon customers have exclusives rights to live, local and prime time games . And.....it still keeps asking me to sign up for the nfl game pass for 99 bucks and still can't access even past games.

0 Likes
Mustangmoose302

And Bucfans what is Verizon suppose to do about it? Ummm....contact the app manufacture and have them correct their screw up from the last update! Duh! If Verizon is putting their name on it which it clearly is then they should also make sure the damn thing works before pumping it out to everyone! Simple and you do need to relax!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Are you signed in?  You must be signed in with your NFL account, or create one.

0 Likes