NFL Mobile
jlesho09
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having a problem activiating NFL Mobile premium on my Lumia Icon. The website indicates that premium is free for More Everything customers (which I am), and that I'll be notified of this and have it activated upon 1st launch of the app (which I wasn't). I reached out to customer support on Twitter and was told that I needed to sign up for it through the app for $5.00/month, and then I'll receive a credit on my bill to make it free. When I try to do this, I recieve an error stating "There was an unknown error. Please check your connection and try again. Contact Verizon Customer Care if the issue persists." I definitely have connection, so that's not the problem (I tried with both wi-fi and data enabled, with wi-fi only, and with data only with no success, but other internet-related things work fine). I called customer service the other night, and while the rep I spoke with was great, he was unable to help, so he transferred me to someone else. After about 10 minutes on hold, I gave up.

Please tell me someone here can help—preferably before the season starts! Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile
jlesho09
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I'm the only one having this problem, or what?

Can any Verizon reps weigh in here?

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

Best to contact customer service directly or walk in to a Verizon store then wait for a response here.

0 Likes
jlesho09
Enthusiast - Level 2

I actually contacted NFL customer service through the app, and they said it's a known issue and a fix should be released later this week! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
azcruiz

If you have a Nokia Icon and use the NFL app - you get kicked out when you stream the videos some reason.  Especially when you stream the NFL Network from the app....  very, very annoying..

0 Likes
jlesho09
Enthusiast - Level 2

The update I referenced before is now live. It fixed my issues! Hopefully it fixes things for you too!

0 Likes