Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NFL Mobile
jlesho09

I'm having a problem activiating NFL Mobile premium on my Lumia Icon. The website indicates that premium is free for More Everything customers (which I am), and that I'll be notified of this and have it activated upon 1st launch of the app (which I wasn't). I reached out to customer support on Twitter and was told that I needed to sign up for it through the app for $5.00/month, and then I'll receive a credit on my bill to make it free. When I try to do this, I recieve an error stating "There was an unknown error. Please check your connection and try again. Contact Verizon Customer Care if the issue persists." I definitely have connection, so that's not the problem (I tried with both wi-fi and data enabled, with wi-fi only, and with data only with no success, but other internet-related things work fine). I called customer service the other night, and while the rep I spoke with was great, he was unable to help, so he transferred me to someone else. After about 10 minutes on hold, I gave up.

Please tell me someone here can help—preferably before the season starts! Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile
jlesho09

So I'm the only one having this problem, or what?

Can any Verizon reps weigh in here?

0 Likes
primortal

Best to contact customer service directly or walk in to a Verizon store then wait for a response here.

0 Likes
jlesho09

I actually contacted NFL customer service through the app, and they said it's a known issue and a fix should be released later this week! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
azcruiz

If you have a Nokia Icon and use the NFL app - you get kicked out when you stream the videos some reason.  Especially when you stream the NFL Network from the app....  very, very annoying..

0 Likes
jlesho09

The update I referenced before is now live. It fixed my issues! Hopefully it fixes things for you too!

0 Likes