NFL mobile 2015 update not available??
lisasgt
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Samsung Ativ Odyssey i930.  I recently tried to update the NFL mobile app, but I got a message that said the update wasn't available for my phone.  What do I do to upgrade or download the current NFL mobile app since I do have NFL Mobile and MORE Everything plan.... 😞

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NFL mobile 2015 update not available??
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
lisasgt
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, but when I click that link on my phone, here's what I get -- "This app is not available for your device".  Plus, the app for 2015 has a different logo (gold and black), so I'm assuming that's why this says I need to update.  But there doesn't seem to be any way to get the 2015 version for my phone.  Any other suggestions?

phone screenshot.jpg

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Strange.  I know this is from the desktop view of Windows Store.

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
lisasgt
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I can see that on my desktop as well...the get the app button isn't active on mine.  If I search for NFL Mobile on my phone in the Windows Store, there is no NFL mobile app available at all...just NFL.com and a knockoff "mobile NFL" app.  Probably will hit Verizon store tomorrow to see what the deal is.  Thanks for your help!

Snn5
Legend

I'm not sure why your mobile version of your store is showing such an outdated icon and version.  I also do not see any restrictions in regards to specific devices, I only know that it is not supposed to work for Prepaid, but I know my contract phone came with NFL loaded and it still works on my Prepaid Android.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have the latest NFL app on your phone lisagt, especally when you enjoy it like I do. Since you're receiving this error message lets take a closer look at your phone. Do you have the latest software on your device?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lisasgt
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

Yes, I do have the latest software on my phone, it's Windows Phone 8.0.

I had the NFL Mobile app for last year and when it wouldn't upgrade to the 2015 version, I deleted the app.  Now, when I go to the Windows store on my phone, there is no NFL Mobile app to be found...so I don't know if it's just this phone, or if there isn't a compatible NFL app being made available.

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

See if this link opens up from your phone, http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=a6132ec2-c423-4d37-8277-15a43beb184e

It's very possible that if you're phone is running Window Phone 8.0 might be the issue.  Windows Phone 8.1 is the latest.

0 Likes
lisasgt
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your reply; I can open that link, but I get the same screen as in the screenshot above, with the message, "This app is not available for your device."

Is Windows 8.1 available for my phone?  And if so, how do I go about upgrading to it?  I've never received a notice that it's available to download....

0 Likes