NOKIA 822 - WORST PHONE EVER.
bcarolmorgan

I have a Nokia 822, been a constant problem. Had to have it wiped clean, replaced and Verizon wanted to wipe again.  Nothing helps.  Their solution is to keep replacing the phone with the same phone.  You CANNOT get out of your contract or get a new phone unless you pay FULL PRICE, and that was just after fighting about it for a while.  Problems are: Freezing up, anytime, during transfers, etc.; won't access internet; ringer problems; voice activation text does not work; can't access network for voice text, etc., etc. 

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND A WINDOWS PHONE TO ANYONE. Too many problems, no fixes, and no options!!!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NOKIA 822 - WORST PHONE EVER.
Geebox
Contributor - Level 3

Your problem is NOT the Windows Phone 8 OS, but your particular Phone, the Lumia 822. The Windows Phone OS is a great OS. The OS and the majority of the Lumia line have great reviews. I have two 928's and one 822. I have no problems with the 928's. I had issues with the 822 until the recent Amber Update that eliminated the freezing and shut downs. Did you update your 822.

Geebox
Contributor - Level 3

Forgot to stay that I have 4 friends who have had no problems with their 822's. G

primortal
Master - Level 1

I too have never had a problem with my 822 and I've had it since launch and along with Geebox several my friends who own 822 never had problems either.

I would strongly recommend filing a complaint with the BBB and the FCC that VZW kept sending you defective phones.  VZW needs to held accountable for these actions and either there needs to be lemon laws around cellular devices or VZW needs to have a policy that if a refurbished device is replaced more than x times it should warrant a new device.

0 Likes