Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

NOKIA 920- please make sure we get it. This phone is awesome
Mdf15
Enthusiast

Im going to the Nokia 920. This phone is awesome. The camera, city app and screen are phenomenal. With apple going insane on price and making a  big deal over very little improvement it's a very welcomed change from Nokia.

Labels (1)
Re: NOKIA 920- please make sure we get it. This phone is awesome
texanator
Enthusiast

I would like to second the motion.

No objections?

Motion carries!

Do it Verizon!!

losingluster
Enthusiast

i'm so ready to get rid of my 1st gen motorola droid (yeah, i'm still using that thing. i just never upgraded from it) i was holding out for a windows 7 phone other than the trophy that never happened... now i'm holding on for hopefully the 920 if vzw doesn't get one i might go with the samsung... but i'm really pulling for the 920. i can't wait!

0 Likes
asphaltpilot
Enthusiast

More rumors, see the first link below.  My wife and I will be moving over to another carrier if VZ doesn't get the 920.

http://www.popherald.com/20120913_nokia_lumia_920_verizon_att_report_sales-19834

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

If there is an exclusive agreement... Well you may have to wait...

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor

Exclusivity could happen, but it would surprise me.  Right now, Nokia can't afford to have one carrier exclusivity.

0 Likes