Re: NOTE: If Verizon fails to offer the new 950 or 950XL Windows phone, this Fall, you will be loosing me as a customer.
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Then I guess you'll be leaving.

0 Likes
Re: NOTE: If Verizon fails to offer the new 950 or 950XL Windows phone, this Fall, you will be loosing me as a customer.
primortal
Master - Level 1

Don't get me wrong I'd run to to my Microsoft store and purchase a 950XL if it works on VZW network come November.  The issue is I'm not ready to jump ship in carriers; in using an iPhone 6s from a friend on AT&T; coverage in my area is spotty and unreliable.  I'm not about to just ship for a great phone for lousy service in trade-off.

I personally am waiting to see what Panos Panay comes up with in regards to a Surface Phone.  They were able to keep the Surface Book a secret and I'm guessing they are doing the same with the Surface Phone.  I just hope it comes out early next year.

In the mean time I just hope Microsoft will release Windows 10 Mobile (final) for the Icon.  The last I heard it's currently not listed as an eligible device as-per Microsoft, even though it does get builds via the Insider Preview program.

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sadly, it doesn't look like the phones will work on VZW's network. Wrong radio and VoLTE bands.

0 Likes