Need a way to contact customer service abroad!
Brewcity04

"I NEED TO CONTACT VERIZON BY EMAIL

Esta pergunta não foi respondida.

e.mehta011Contributor

I'm abroad in another country right now and have a question about my bill, but do not have international phone access and live chat is not working for me. Any possible way to email someone from Verizon directly for help?"

Hello,

I'm having the same issue and am beyond frustrated. As I'm being threatened with loss of phone number, fees, credit reporting, etc. all I need as an explanation of why I owe money when I was assumed to have a zero account balance and have been on a vacation suspension for months while in Brazil... I amazed at the amount of time it has taken, with zero success, to get in ANY sort of contact or find ANY detailed explanation of charges.

- The Verizon site will not switch from Spanish langauage to English (ironic considering I'm in Brazil and the language is Portguese).

- I cannot view my bill or explanation of charges. Says;

• "The System is Currently Unavailable, Sorry for the Inconvenience"

- The Live Chat feature does not work.

- I've tried responding to emails from Verizon three separate times to no avail.

Honestly, it's $85.00. I just need to see why I owe it before I pay because I'm confused and had thought for well over a month or two I was at $0 until finally an email almost 2 months after my service was suspended saying (which I didn't bother to open, heading just said 'bill now available online' which I assumed was for a $0 balance since I paid my last bill months prior) Not until April 11th did I receive a warning about a past due balance, again from months prior. Why did it take so long to notify me?

I would like an explanation of my bill and charges so I can pay or not pay my past due balance as well as to why it took so long to know about it and why I am not able to use any useful tools on the Verizon website or contact customer service in ANY fashion to try an resolve this issue (which I've been attempting to resolve now for over two weeks). I also do not feel any late charges should be applied given my failed attempts to contact Verizon before a $5 increase in balance.

Here is my email from April 12th:

"Hello,

I'm very confused. As far as I'm concerned I had paid my balance and am not being charged for service while I am here in Brazil. I am on a vacation suspension. I have tried to log on but when attempting to view my bill, it says "the system is currently unavailable." When I can verify the charges, the bill will be paid immediately.

Best,

Dylan Bolling"

Thank you for your time and consideration; take care!

Best,

Dylan Bolling

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need a way to contact customer service abroad!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, Brewcity04! Sounds like you've really been having difficulty reaching us to resolve how your info is displayed via My Verizon. Although I regret that, I'm here to help! We'll need to communicate with you privately, so I'll need you to follow my handle (DionM_VZW). The instructions for that are at this link: http://vz.to/1gBiqkv. I've already sent my follow request to you!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Brewcity04

I'm clicked 'follow' and am just waiting your approval. Thank you!

Best,

Dylan

0 Likes
Brewcity04

Still waiting, it says 'Awaiting Approval' when I hover over your avatar... I can't believe how difficult this is becoming. Can I PLEASE just get an email address?!?! 😕 I also posted a msg because I need to renew my vacation suspension and have yet to get a 'repsonse' in the forums 2 days later, and now my phone's back on and there's 0 I can do about it here in the Amazon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

So sorry about that Brewcity04. We are following you now. Please accept our request and send us a DM.

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes