New "Where's my Update" page for tracking US Windows Phone software updates.
wpdownunder
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Verizon WP7 community members and WP7 device owners. My name is Sheeds, and I run a WP7 enthusiast Blog in Australia. Since so many Aussies have imported US devices, where the handset is still "branded" or tied to the original US carrier for updates, I recently decided to launch my own Software Updates tracker page for the US when Microsoft killed theirs.

So - here it is: "Where's my Freakin' Update: US" Link: http://www.wpdownunder.com/?page_id=3603 I have tried to add extra content to my table that is relevant and helpful to US Wp7 owners and potential new customers! I would appeal to the Verizon mods here that this is a non-for profit (no advertising on the link at all) resource to assist US WP76 customers - and your customers!  Please don't delete the link!

As I can't be in all the carriers forums every moment of the day - I would appreciate any feedback you have on Verizon WP7 updates from the community here.  I will diligently update this site with any info provided!  A contact form to pass on info is at the bottom of the link provided.

This is purely an initiative to support the WP7 community in Australia and the US!

Thanks all - and hoping you are getting good WP7 update support from your carrier there.

Smiley Happy Sheeds.

Labels (1)
Re: New "Where's my Update" page for tracking US Windows Phone software updates.
bc3tech
Contributor - Level 2

fantastic work. Thanks for the support & effort, man! Very cool that you'd take the time to put this together and you really have no stake in the matter whatsoever Smiley Happy Goes to show what the Windows Phone community is really made of.

Re: New "Where's my Update" page for tracking US Windows Phone software updates.
wpdownunder
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the positive feedback Smiley Happy

0 Likes