No Service
ang_mason01

We have lost all service, can't send or receive calls, no text. It says network error. Have a lot of friends with the same issue. We can't even call Verizon to see whats going on!! Anyone else know what the problem is or when it will be fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Service
szyrobb
Enthusiast - Level 1

Service out in Neenah, WI 1:30 pm 04_09_12

0 Likes
hpark

Two of 4 phones on my account are experiencing no service also.  We live in northeast Wisconsin and I don't know what the issue is.  Can't send or receive texts or phone calls. Calling  Verizon they say experiencing higher than normal call volumes and wait times.  I wish there was an easy way to access info on areas with technical difficulties.  It is VERY frustrating not to have anywhere to find out what's going on.

0 Likes
carrotop909

same here, no servicen fdl, WI

0 Likes
embleier

service is out in Eau Claire Wi too....this is annoying...doesn't verizon have a  "chat" feature?

0 Likes
ang_mason01

A friend called Verizon from a home phone and they said it was the whole state of WI experiencing outages, didn't say when it would be fixed.

0 Likes
Shadis

Eastern Upper Peninsula of Michigan is out also. This is not cool. I stopped by the store and they have no idea what caused it and when it will be fixed.

0 Likes
karrie77

It is out here in Neenah and Appleton area

All four phones on my accout are down.

0 Likes
embleier

A friend of mine on FB said this...

Victor said: Solar flares. read an article that says cellular coms will be interrupted through the summer.  Us cellular had been acting up as well.

0 Likes
lsenem
Enthusiast - Level 2

Solar flares?  It doesn't appear there was a flare large enough today to cause this type of interruption.  I am still receiving e-mails (G-mail and Outlook) and I have data...so why no phone?

0 Likes