No Signal
Snowced

I have a Razr V3M that I have not used in over a year because I use my work phone. I need to start using my phone again and when I turned it on last night I get no signal. I tried it again this morning at a different location and once I saw one bar show up but quickly disappeared. Still no signal. Account is current.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No Signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Lets get your device up and running! May I ask if the device I.D is listed under the number? You may activate here: http://vz.to/1sbtGVv  YosefT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial *228 and choose option 1, follow the prompts to re-activate or re-connect with Verizon's network.  Is the number you want to use still active on your account?  Is another phone using that number?

0 Likes
Snowced

When I dial *228 there is no option to press 1. As soon as I press the dial button it says activation in progress. Then after about a minute it says Activation Failed.  The number still belongs to my account

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

"The number still belongs to my account" - is there a phone currently active on that number?  Is the number suspended?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Lets get your device up and running! May I ask if the device I.D is listed under the number? You may activate here: http://vz.to/1sbtGVv  YosefT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes