Nobody can see pictures I text them that come from the internet, even if I save them to my phone first. Why?
handycrafts

I can see them just fine.  Any other pictures people can see just fine. It doesn't matter what website it is either. It's getting really old, really fast!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nobody can see pictures I text them that come from the internet, even if I save them to my phone first. Why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm happy that you can see your internet pictures handycrafts but a bit concerned no one cant see what you send them. Are you using a third party messaging or picture messaging application? Does this occur with specific numbers ore everyone?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Nobody can see pictures I text them that come from the internet, even if I save them to my phone first. Why?
handycrafts

No third party messaging program. It happens to everyone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

handycrafts,

Thank you for the additional information! What version of the Windows phone do you have? We want to make sure we make this pictures viewable. What type of message does the recipient receive when trying to view your picture?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
handycrafts

Nokia Lumia 822. No message, just the little icon you get when a picture doesn't load

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Handycrafts,

Thanks, for the details! You would need to send the picture as an attachment for the picture to be downloaded to recipients device.  The picture is not downloaded to their devices so it will no appear in the message.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes