Nokia 928. Latest win 8.1 software. Can not get MMS / picture / group messages
HFGuy

MMS on my Nokia 928 use to work. After an upgrade is doesn't work (? - could be a coincidence it happened after an upgrade?). I get the message "Get media content now."  Tapping on the link doesn't do anything.  Doesn't matter whether I'm using wi-fi or cellular data. If I go to Settings > Cellular+SIM > SIM Settings > add MMS APN, the fields are blank. At the microsoft support site it says to save your settings, but it doesn't tell you what these settings should be. The fields on this form are APN, User Name, Password, WAP gateway, WAP gateway port, etc, etc.   Should this form be filled in? If so, what are the settings?

I need both picture messaging and group messaging. Right now it is broken.

Joel

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nokia 928. Latest win 8.1 software. Can not get MMS / picture / group messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HFGuy, We certianly know the importance of ensuring your MMS is working properly. Let's look into this. Do you notice this error occuring when you are connected to our 3G/4G LTE network or Wifi? Are you receiving this error message when trying to send MMS or receive? Also, can you please confirm the current software loaded on your Nokia 928?

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes