Nokia 928 nowhere to be found
SXR800

It anyone else having problems finding a V store that has the Nokia 928 in stock to sale tomorrow?

It's 5-15-13 at 6:40 pm and I just got off the phone with the 3rd V store and no one has the 928 in stock, 1 of them said they might have them on Friday, key word here is might ! and V website still does not have anything posted about the 928 that should be starting to sale in less then 24 hours.

Anyone have any info on this problem or is it just because the big V does not like the little N because they did not pay them any marketing fees.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nokia 928 nowhere to be found
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe they're getting the shipment of them in the morning?

Even if the store doesn't have them, they should be able to help you order them from the website and have it shipped to you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
highsteppin

All the stores I checked with said they didn't know when they would have them..one said maybe a couple weeks.  Called Verizon Wireless and they said it hasn't been released yet.  I was able to order my HTC Trophy the night before last time, but no such luck with 928 tonight.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe they haven't read their own company's press releases.

http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2013/05/nokia-lumia-928.html

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CrimsonO2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Either they're in the middle of a website update or their website QA is lacking.  Currently the homepage lists the Nokia 928 as one of the hero images but clicking on "Learn More" takes you to a general page and shopping for SmartPhones doesn't even show it under the Windows Phones.

Jesse

0 Likes
AtomicInternet
Contributor - Level 1

It's on the homepage now, but the black one isn't shipping till May 20th.  Also says "online only" so prob not in stores anywhere.

0 Likes
jsh17001
Contributor - Level 1

Ordered the white one at midnight last night.......

0 Likes
Dline2

>> Duplicate post removed for cross-posting violations per the

See for original message <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Fatalattempt

I can confirm that stores have stock today. My dad just picked one up 30 minutes ago. He bought white, so not sure if they have the black or not. I will be going on my lunch to see if I can get one too.

0 Likes
Dline2

Yeah--they have stock----OF WHITE ONLY!!

Guy at the Verizon store did an online search of 500 miles from the store-----NONE!!!  then he found out that Black is being Shipped out on Monday May 20th!

That is typical verizon games!!

0 Likes