Nokia Lumia 2520 will not turn on
YorkRCSD

My Verizon Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet will not turn on while plugged in or it will not charge battery.  I was actual on the device when it shut down.  I am aware of the on & off key but this isn't the problem in this new issue.  Could it be a bad battery or charger. The light on the charger is lit up and the screen shows for a short time- the battery low level even though it's been plugged in the whole time of usage.  Any suggestions...  Thank you in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nokia Lumia 2520 will not turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

YorkRCSD

I live on my tablet so I understand the need for it to turn on and take a charge. There could be a number of things that can cause behaviors like this. Has the device been damaged? Is there enough available memory to allow the device to function properly. Here is a link that will walk you through troubleshooting that device so that you may continue enjoying it. http://vz.to/2pTrcBE

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes