Re: Nokia Lumia 822 won't charge??
a_danai
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you have fast battery drain, random reboot and overheating problem with any Windows phone devices this not related to Windows 10 Mobile or any build. This is just because most of the Windows Phone devices are older than a year or two so the battery is expired.

Replacing the battery will fix fast battery drain, random reboot and overheating problem of Windows Phone. I had same problem, I replaced mine now I don't have any problem. I highly recommend you to replace your battery if you have same problem   .

0 Likes
Re: Nokia Lumia 822 won't charge??
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Given the age of this, and the two other resurrected battery related topics in the Windows Phone forum, it is very likely that the issues have been resolved by the OPs.

While replacing an old battery is an option, given the age of Verizon Wireless compatible Windows phones (with the possible exception of the Lumia 735), and, knowing that Microsoft has ended development of the Windows 10 Mobile platform, I would be more inclined to suggest purchasing the Verizon Wireless compatible version of the HP Elite X3 and run with that. By 2019, which is when Microsoft will completely end support for W10M, the line of Andromeda hardware should be out.