Nokia Lumia 930
Ramiram
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. My name is Ramin and I have a question.

I have Nokia phone with Windows 8.1 and recently accidentally uninstalled some apps from the phone. I have tried to download them from Windows Store but unfortunately they are no longer available for my type of phone. Could you please let me know how can I retrieve these apps and from where?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nokia Lumia 930
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

I regret any inconvenience this has caused. As I review our resources, the Lumia 930 was not a phone that we offered and we are unable to support further. It would be best to reach out to Microsoft or the developers of the apps to inquire about the availability.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
akanem_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi, Ramiram. Being able to access your favorite apps is definitely something that I would have on my mind as well, so help is here. What is the exact model of the phone? What are the apps in question? Please fill me in with what happens when you search for the application in the Windows Store. How do you back up your apps and content on your device?

AkaneM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ramiram
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone Model is Nokia Lumia 930 i delete some apps they was Vine Health Fitness adobe reader but now i want to install them back i open windows store and they are not available for my phone i see this apps in store but i dont have option to install them i dont want to make backup i want to install them back

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ramiram, 

We want to make sure you can download the apps you need. Let's get a few more details. Do you have the most up to date software on your phone? Do you have the option to see your previous history of what you downloaded? Can you install any apps from the store?

Jenelle_VZW

0 Likes
Ramiram
Enthusiast - Level 1

I currenty use windows mobile 8.1 yes i can see my previus download history i can install every other apps for example games but i cannot install the apps that i uninstall

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have the applications that you most desire. Have you checked to see if the creator of the application still has a version of that application in the windows store? I double checked on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/appsvnext/windows 

and I am not seeing the Vine Fitness application listed anymore. It looks like  they are no longer making this app for windows app store anymore, but you can try to download it from their website: https://appadvice.com/app/vine-health-and-fitness/1436319224

Nichole_VZW

0 Likes
Ramiram
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much for that you try to help me i open windows store i go to my apps history and i see this apps that i uninstall is there when i open one app i dont have option to install it all apps that i want to install is still exist in store

0 Likes
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

I regret any inconvenience this has caused. As I review our resources, the Lumia 930 was not a phone that we offered and we are unable to support further. It would be best to reach out to Microsoft or the developers of the apps to inquire about the availability.

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't have a Windows Phone, but, Windows 10 for computers, there is a Library in the Microsoft Store. In the Library are all of the apps that were installed under the user's account. If there is something similar in Windows Mobile, is the app listed? If so, will it download if you select it?

0 Likes
Ramiram
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes Windows are the similar on phone as well when i open windows store i go to my apps and show me what i download and install already in phone i see this apps that i want to install there when i click one of them page is open but i dont have option to download i can see only information for this app

0 Likes