Nokia Lumia ICON videos are blurry when upload to a computer....
millergirl

Hello! Lately when I upload videos I recorded on my phone to Facebook or my laptop, even my computer at work, they are really blurry. I watched the videos on my phone and they are not. Anyone have any ideas? I have looked for updates for my phone's camera and there do no appear to be any. I have not had this problem before. I am wondering what resolution to have my phone set to? I set it to default settings but it doesn't seem to fix the issue. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nokia Lumia ICON videos are blurry when upload to a computer....
primortal
Master - Level 1

Take a microfiber cloth and clean the lenses.  There might be enough dirt to be noticeable on the PC/Facebook.

Also try a soft reset.  Hold the Power and Volume Down button for 10 seconds; till the phone reboots.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know sharing memories on your social networks is important, millergirl. Let's find out what's going on with your videos. Has long has this been an issue? Did you notice if this started after an app or software update? Do you have the camera zoomed in or out?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
millergirl

It has been an issue for the last few months. I don't recall having an update at that time, or it ever being an issue prior to that. It might have been because the video was zoomed in during recording. I will try recording something without zooming in, upload it and see if that solves the problem. Thank you for the suggestion.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

Take a microfiber cloth and clean the lenses.  There might be enough dirt to be noticeable on the PC/Facebook.

Also try a soft reset.  Hold the Power and Volume Down button for 10 seconds; till the phone reboots.

0 Likes
millergirl

Thank you, I will try cleaning the lenses and keep the soft reset in mind too. Appreciate the help!

0 Likes