Nokia icon and cannot access outlook email
JonRon

I have a nokia icon and cannot access outlook email through verizon cellular service but can access when connected to wi fi. I purchased the phone on June 15, 2014 and it worked fine until yesterday evening, July 29th when the verizon cellular stopped syncing with outlook on company server.

Subject line shortened as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nokia icon and cannot access outlook email
primortal
Master - Level 1

Try putting the phone in airplane mode wait about a minute and then turn airplane mode off.

If that doesn't work, try a soft reset?  I have no problems getting outlook or exchange emails over cellular on my Icon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

Try putting the phone in airplane mode wait about a minute and then turn airplane mode off.

If that doesn't work, try a soft reset?  I have no problems getting outlook or exchange emails over cellular on my Icon.

0 Likes
JonRon

That did the trick. Thank you very much. Any idea what caused the problem? There were three of us at work with the same issue.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

Sometimes Windows Phone gets stuck in getting data via WiFi when there is no WiFi and won't switch back to data.

I used to have that problem in 8.0 with 8.1 it went away.   Don't forget to mark your question answered

0 Likes