None of my accounts are syncing - can't text/email/etc
kmo425

I've had this phone for 2 days. Everything was working fine this morning, and then all of a sudden I can't text or email. I noticed my email said "SYNCING..." at the top and when I went into Settings under "email + accounts", I noticed that all of my accounts (except backup assistant) are grayed out and are shown to be "syncing...". I have turned my phone on and off multiple times and nothing seems to fix this.

Is there anything I can do to fix this instead of doing a hard reset?!? PLEASE.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: None of my accounts are syncing - can't text/email/etc
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are several threads on this forum about folks having e-mail sync issues lately; seems to be different e-mail services and phones affected.  One poster said that a Verizon rep indicated this morning that it was a Verizon server issue that should be resolved in a few days, but who knows?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
None of my accounts are syncing - can't text/email/etc
kmo425

I appreciate the messages. I hope this is the case!

My WindowsLive account is doing the same thing... so it's not allowing me to text even. ughh.

0 Likes
drichter
Contributor - Level 1

I can double confirm the "Verizon Server" issue. That's what I was told by my favorite rep. He actually indicated some sort of server "upgrade". I then asked if it would, "Increase the speed we get phone updates?" He laughed and then changed the subject lol.

0 Likes