PDF Question
homerchuck
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am new to Trophy and like the phone (had a Droid Eris). However, I am trying to adjust to the limitation that I can only attach photographs to e-mails. I realize I can create documents in Word and e-mail those, and I can certainly forward e-mails to which non-picture attachments are already attached. I guess the idea is to use Dropbox and Sky Drive, etc. However, if I have a PDF saved in the Adobe Reader app, how do I upload it to Sky Drive?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: PDF Question
alee002
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good question, and the short answer is: you can't.

The current apps lack the functionality that you are requesting - one of the most requested items for the MS skydrive app is to allow phone users to upload ANY kind of document to their skydrive account, not just photographs.  Eventually, they may get around to it, but until then your phone is just a document viewer - you need to manually upload all PDFs to your skydrive account from your computer.

Unless someone knows of an app?  Personally, I can't believe someone hasn't created an application to do this yet.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
alee002
Enthusiast - Level 1

The current apps lack the functionality that you are requesting - one of the most requested items for the MS skydrive app is to allow phone users to upload ANY kind of document to their skydrive account, not just photographs.  Eventually, they may get around to it, but until then your phone is just a document viewer - you need to manually upload all PDFs to your skydrive account from your computer.

Unless someone knows of an app?  Personally, I can't believe someone hasn't created an application to do this yet.

0 Likes
homerchuck
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for taking the time to reply with your helpful and correct answer. I will just have to to deal with it until someone writes an app. Another app I hope is developed before too long is for Dragon Naturally Speaking. I use it all the time at work. Why the Trophy will support dictated text messages but not e-mails is a mystery to me. As aggravating as my Droit Eris could be at times, that little rascal could do just about anything a laptop could be do, albeit much slower. Again, I appreciate your help. Homerchuck

Re: PDF Question created by alee002 in HTC Trophy - View the full discussion

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in HTC Trophy by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

>Deleted Personal Information<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes