Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Portico is rolling out...
WillSullivan

...for the 8X.  Any official word on the 822?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Portico is rolling out...
primortal

I haven't heard anything via other internet sources.  I guess VZW is waiting for the HTC 8X roll out to see if there are any problems first before doing the 822s.

0 Likes
primortal

Looks like its coming real soon, upgrade instructions are up.  http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/system_update/lumia822-instructions.pdf

WillSullivan

Checking for updates throws an error, so they might be in the process of setting up.

0 Likes
primortal

Update is download now!

0 Likes
herbm
0 Likes
_yankees_
Novice

Yep its now out for 822

0 Likes
primortal

The update installed fine for me and it been running great so far.  It seems a little bit more responsive than the initial build but that just might be me.

0 Likes
herbm

Cant wait!! Installing now!!!

0 Likes
herbm

Yikes....

2 hrs...still have spinning gears....I think this isnt working....

Called VZ support and they connected me to Nokia. Nokia said since everyone is downloading this, the system is busy.

I am not sure I buy that since it downloaded to the phone and started the install.

They say it still needs to connect...I am on wi-fi,but not usre if thats helping.

They said wait and do not do anything.....Hope theya re right

0 Likes