Portico update?
Lizneedshelp

When will Verizon release this portico update? At&t and t-mobile have released there's, now Verizon needs to! Can any Verizon employee or anyone who might be able to tell when they will release the update help me? Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Portico update?
_yankees_
Contributor - Level 3

I have noticed that Verizon Customer Service never reply to questions asking about the Portico update. It's like at least let us know what is going on with the update. Right now we are left out in the cold

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AtomicInternet
Contributor - Level 1

You won't know until it's here.

On that note, anyone else getting "We are currently unable to check for updates (80070002)" on the phone update screen?

0 Likes
_yankees_
Contributor - Level 3

I have noticed that Verizon Customer Service never reply to questions asking about the Portico update. It's like at least let us know what is going on with the update. Right now we are left out in the cold

0 Likes
explosive0

I left Verizon for AT&T and I'm happy I did. While I wanted the Lumia 920, I tried to deal with the 8X, but I couldn't take Verizon's outright disdain and disrespect for its customers. They have disabled group messaging on Windows Phone 8 devices and have blatantly refused to give any legitimate reason as to why this was done.

Glad I'm gone. Good luck!

0 Likes
_yankees_
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
KDawgKennyK

I think you're right about this.  It's a pretty OK messaging app for Android, but there are better ones.  I just can't believe Verizon is taking away all the competition for WP8, it's really bad for the consumer.

0 Likes
Lizneedshelp

I'm not I just get "Your phone is up to date. Last checked 19 seconds ago" Maybe you should reset your phone?

0 Likes
explosive0

I guess so, except it doesn't even exist on the Windows Phone 8 platform.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey Lizneedshelp,

I am just as excited as you are for a new software updates for our devices.  They keep our phones up to date and running smoothly while also adding new and exciting features.  At this time I do not have any information on any upcoming software release dates.  Please check out http://bit.ly/n5snpq   for up to date news on software updates and other device offerings.

NickB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes
Toxicbill

Then, please, do us all a favor and get someone who can give us some answers.  Please.

0 Likes