Postpone Outlook Calendar meeting notification reminder.
jtc1150

When an Outlook Calendar notification reminder appears on my cell phone I have the option to postpone the reminder but selections are not as robust as they are on the web application. The choices on my phone are 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 1 hour, etc. Is there a way to get more selections, say 15 minutes, 30 minutes?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Postpone Outlook Calendar meeting notification reminder.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jtc1150,

I totally understand you wanting to have more options to postpone your meeting notification on your phone. However, the options you see when postponing the meeting are the only ones available.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets make sure you stay on top of your schedule jtc1150! The settings of the calendar only list those options, however there may be an application that can be downloaded that will work better for your needs.

AshleyS_VZW

0 Likes
jtc1150

That is not a very good answer. What other application? I'm using Outlook.com on my Windows phone. Are you suggesting I use another service for my email and calendar?

0 Likes
fireball24

the time options you get are i belive out of the box functionality. I think what Ashley from customer service is trying to say, that there is no way out of the box or customization where you can increase the delay time. However, i have not seen any app in the windows/ nokia/ verizo store, that provides this exception.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jtc1150,

I totally understand you wanting to have more options to postpone your meeting notification on your phone. However, the options you see when postponing the meeting are the only ones available.

JohnB_VZW

0 Likes