Question about watching NFL.com on Windows App
jnickel

I have NFL mobile premium service on my Android phone, and am wondering if I can watch NFL games on the NFL app on my Windows 8 computer?  I've tried, but the app asks me to log on using my TV service provider to watch games.  I don't use Verizon for TV, only for my mobile phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Question about watching NFL.com on Windows App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Jnickel,

I love the NFL mobile application. My favorite feature is the NFL Redzone. I'm able to keep up to date with all the games on Sundays.

This application is a Verizon Wireless exclusive so you would not be able to use it on your Windows 8 computer.

To use the NFL.COM app you would have to log in with the information you have with your cable provider.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Jnickel,

I love the NFL mobile application. My favorite feature is the NFL Redzone. I'm able to keep up to date with all the games on Sundays.

This application is a Verizon Wireless exclusive so you would not be able to use it on your Windows 8 computer.

To use the NFL.COM app you would have to log in with the information you have with your cable provider.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jnickel

Thanks Nicholas. Once I gave up trying to access premium content on the Windows app, I enjoyed watching Thursday night football and NFL Redzone, using the NFL app on my phone. I’m fortunate in that I have a Droid 4, which has HDMI out, so I was able to watch on my TV. Quality was not very high, however, affecting resolution and creating some jerkiness in the motion; guess I should upgrade to a faster internet access tier. - Jim

0 Likes