Read text over BlueTooth
GNN215

When i set the phone up to "read incoming text over Bluetooth and headset"  The phone activates the Bluetooth, but will not read the text's.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Read text over BlueTooth
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is quite a concern, I'm sure. Have you been able to try this feature with a different bluetooth device? 

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
GNN215

The Blue Tooth device is my car's Bluetooth, when i had the Nokia 920 with ATT, it worked perfectly, for some reason this does not?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is there a setting in the car's bluetooth set up to read texts?  I can turn the text reading on or off in the car's setup menu, and the texts are read over the car's audio system.  Just FYI, I have a Honda Civic, and the Lumia 928.

0 Likes
GNN215

Nothing in the car, it was all controlled from the phone "Read test over headset and Bluetooth"  it does work on my Bluetooth head set.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GNN215, we want you to have the best hands free wireless experience possible! I apologize that the voice over text messaging feature works with the microphone on your device only. As a result, this option is not compatible with your vehicles microphone. For more information regarding the bluetooth feature on your device, you may reach out to our Nokia friends at (888) 665-4228 or visit their website http://www.nokia.com/us-en/

LasinaH_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes