Rebate offer invalid when sent in.
Brockman44

I was told to send in both of my barcodes on the two devices I purchased last month. Today I get an email saying that the Rebate Center received the offer, but that I was missing the "Missing Device ID (ESN/MEID/IMEI)" Do I now not get the rebates because I didn't copy the codes? I did send in the device ID's, and the person that helped me in store distinctively told me to send in those barcodes, and I can recall the MEID being posted right on there. Is this your way of people not getting rebates? If it's not on the bar code where is it because this phone's battery doesn't come out

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rebate offer invalid when sent in.
budone
Legend

Did you not also send the rest of the barcodes with the price barcode? As the other is the ESN/MEID barcode and the assigned ESN/MEID is printed above or below the second barcode

You mention 2 phones and two bar codes, so maybe you did send the whole square of info.I am just confused by the wording

Did you send each rebate in their own envelope?

Did you pre-register the rebate on the VZW site? Not required but I am sure it can not hurt either.

0 Likes
Brockman44

Yes, I put the rebates in their own envelope with their respective "squares" and the appropriate receipt.

0 Likes
Brockman44

Alright, I didn't make copies (shame on me) but my phone does have an SKU, IMEI, and "code". The person on chat said that the ESN was blurred out. Am I screwed and to add to that the chat won't let me 'chat' for some reason.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Which I could offer a better answer but I cant. I remember VZW used to have a number to call concerning rebates. I will see if I can did it up.

I never buy a device at the store. I always do it online. The rebate is worked into the price paid.

UPDATE: It was easier than I thought it would be to find the link

Verizon Wireless: Rebate Center - Contact Us

0 Likes