Recently, I have not been able to access my internet. The message that pops up says insufficient memory. I have erased all the memory part in the mobile web area.
slapguppy

Recently, I have not been able to access my internet.  The message that pops up says insufficient memory.  I have erased all the memory part in the mobile web area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recently, I have not been able to access my internet. The message that pops up says insufficient memory. I have erased all the memory part in the mobile web area.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You didn't say what type of phone you have.  Try pulling the battery with the phone on, forcing it to shut down.  Then reinsert the battery and reboot the phone; see if that changes anything.

What kind of phone do you have?  If it has an SD card you can try moving apps and pics and videos and music to the card rather than storing them on the phone's internal memory.

0 Likes
Re: Recently, I have not been able to access my internet. The message that pops up says insufficient memory. I have erased all the memory part in the mobile web area.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

slapguppy-

Hi there! I'm sorry to learn about your phone. I'm curious, like @SuzyQ, which device do you have? The battery pull reset suggested resolves most concerns like this. When did this begin? Please keep us posted so we can further assist.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

a common culprit is if you don't have an sd card and take pics. this happened to my wife's basic phone. she had to constantly delete texts and pictures until i finally convinced her to put an sd card in it and save the pictures there.

0 Likes