Review Not Being Posted?
SmoothDouglas
Enthusiast - Level 2

I love my WP7 and went to review the device and put in a good word for how much I like the OS and the phone.  However, my review has never been posted and it's been several days since I posted.  As a matter of fact NO reviews for the device have been posted since the 2nd of June!  I thought maybe my original post didn't stick and wrote another only to be given a message stating "You've already given a review and can't give another."  I carefully went through all 80 reviews and sure enough, my review is not posted.

**bleep**?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Review Not Being Posted?
rcschnoor
Legend

SmoothDouglas wrote:

I love my WP7 and went to review the device and put in a good word for how much I like the OS and the phone.  However, my review has never been posted and it's been several days since I posted.  As a matter of fact NO reviews for the device have been posted since the 2nd of June!  I thought maybe my original post didn't stick and wrote another only to be given a message stating "You've already given a review and can't give another."  I carefully went through all 80 reviews and sure enough, my review is not posted.

**bleep**?

When did you post your review? From watching reviews of phones I have been thinking about purchasing in the past, they are not posted immediately. It appears that every week or so, Verizon checks all submitted reviews for content(language, etc...) and then posts all of them at one time. This usually encompasses several days of reviews at one time. It appears as if this is what is happening. After all, the most recent one was submitted on June 2, and it is only June 6. This certainly falls within that time frame, especially since a weekend falls between those 2 dates. I doubt that Verizon doesn't have anyone reviewing these reviews over the weekend.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

SmoothDouglas wrote:

**bleep**?

When did you post your review? From watching reviews of phones I have been thinking about purchasing in the past, they are not posted immediately. It appears that every week or so, Verizon checks all submitted reviews for content(language, etc...) and then posts all of them at one time. This usually encompasses several days of reviews at one time. It appears as if this is what is happening. After all, the most recent one was submitted on June 2, and it is only June 6. This certainly falls within that time frame, especially since a weekend falls between those 2 dates. I doubt that Verizon doesn't have anyone reviewing these reviews over the weekend.

0 Likes
Tab5

Reviews are not being posted. Someone needs to look into this issue.

0 Likes